The artistintheshed website serves as a portfolio of artwork for sale by Mary Price.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When buying a painting, print, card or wooden bird or heart you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. These details will include anything you provide in relation to an enquiry via the artistintheshed website contact form
When signing up to receive emails you will be asked for your name and your email address
We currently use Mailchimp when you opt in to receiving mailings and your details (name and email address) are held by Mailchimp securely. An opt in form is located on several locations on the artistintheshed web site.
We currently use Square to invoice you and your details (name, email, address and credit card details) are held by Square securely. We cannot see your credit card details. Invoices are sent to your private email and not collected currently on the web site. We collect your name and email address in order to send an invoice to you.
We currently use UPS to ship to international customers. Your details (name, address, email and telephone number) are needed to ship paintings or products to you. These details are securely held by UPS.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, browse the website or enter information on our site using a comment on the blog or a contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To allow us to respond to you for customer service purposes and purchases
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with after any correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your information is securely protected by Square Up if you have purchased an item from us and by Mailchimp if you have signed up to mailings.
All financial transactions are processed through a gateway provider (Square Up) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How long do we keep your information?
Customer purchase records are kept for a minimum of 6 years to comply with legal requirements.
What rights do you have over your data?
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Do we use ’cookies’?
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Sometimes third party links may be included in for example blog posts or if we are collaborating with another organisation.
You can change or review your personal information by emailing us on the contact form below.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not knowingly allow third-party behavioural tracking.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders by sending invoices via Square Up and to send information and updates relating to orders such as shipping information
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list via MailChimp or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
We currently use MailChimp for mailings and your details (name and email address) are held by Mailchimp securely and there is an opt out on every email sent allowing you to unsubscribe
Contact us here
Last Edited on 21 July 2022